September 30, 2022
EverProven Training & CrossFit seeks to add a full time Nutrition Coach to our staff. The Nutrition Coach is responsible for assessing people’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition path for a client. They must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
This role is commission based and will require an entrepreneurial mindset with an interest in building relationships and a client base under the support and umbrella of a premier fitness facility.
Requirements and skills
- Proven experience as nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and human physiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field preferred
- Valid license to practice the profession, if required
- CrossFit Level 1 Coach, or personal training certification, or willingness to become certified within 3 months of hiring.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Adhere to the business practices and policies of EverProven Training & CrossFit
- Cover group CrossFit classes, Intro or Onramp sessions as needed.
There will be initial paid training available and then compensation will be commission based. When working as a fitness coach covering classes, intros or goal setting meetings, compensation will be hourly. Compensation for onramps or personal training is commission based. EverProven Training and CrossFit encourages intrapreneurial opportunities and will provide the support and resources.
To apply please send a letter of interest outlining your skills, experience, and certifications as well as a resume and three references via email to [email protected]. No calls, please.
If you would like to learn more about EverProven and what we offer you can sign up for a Free No Sweat Intro on our website: www.evrprvn.com