WE’RE BACK WITH OUR MOST POPULAR EVENT OF THE YEAR!!
The Great Equalizer is a unique partner competition that will be held at EverProven CrossFit on 11/13/2022.
The twist is that one person on each team must be an Rx athlete and the other person must be a Scaled athlete. In previous years we offered same sex teams only, this year the competition will feature mixed gender teams also and everyone will compete in 1 division!
Scaled Athletes Standards
– Must not have placed well enough in the CrossFit Opens to reach quarterfinals or have competed in the CrossFit Open Rx division in any region.
– Scaled athletes must not regularly workout as an Rx Athlete at your gym.
IF YOU _____________, YOU PROBABLY SHOULDN’T REGISTER AS SCALED;
– Can do Muscle Ups
– Have a sub 4 min Fran as Rx’d
– Are regularly at the top/near the top of the leaderboard at your gym (without scaling)
– Follow a “competitive” program without having to scale regularly
– Were able to Rx every workout in this years CF Open with ease
– Ever competed at a high level competition such as Wodapalooza or the Granite Games as Rxd or have ever competed at regionals/senctionals/quarterfinals/semifinals or higher.