TUESDAYS; OCT 5, 12, 19 at 6:30 PM
Join Coach Royce for this free for members series of seminars. Coach Royce will be giving direct feedback to all lifters. Everyone who attends will leave with new points of performance to improve on.
Oct 5th at 6:30pm – DEADLIFT
- Do you have back pain when you deadlift?
- Has your deadlift strength plateaued?
- Did you know that fine tuning your deadlift can have a major impact on your leg/core strength?
- Interested in learning the Sumo Deadlift?
Oct 12th at 6:30pm – SQUAT
- Do you feel unstable in the squat?
- Do you struggle with confidence in the hole?
- Has your squat strength plateaued?
- Hip mobility issues or pain?
Oct 19th at 6:30pm – BENCH PRESS
- Did you know that simply improving pressing technique can boost performance by as much as 10%?
- Wondering where to put your feet and why?
- Wondering how much to arch and why?
- Do shoulder mobility/stability issues hold you back?
About Coach Royce Claflin
Former owner and CEO of Phoenix Fitness, LLC, Coach Royce is really excited to be a part of the growing and thriving community of EVRPRVN. Certified Personal Trainer, Certified USAPL powerlifting Coach and Referee, and a Master Level Stretch therapist, bringing a very special precision and tenacity to the local community. Lifetime athlete and accomplished bodybuilder and powerlifter himself, Coach Royce is actually more well known for his barbell coaching skills, and taking powerlifters of all backgrounds all the way to the Worlds stage. He is also known for his coaching style, which is highly specialized, individualized programming for athletes, and coaching a large number of athletes at once. What he is a little less known for, is that he is certified in functional movement and has exceptional mobility knowledge, and has a ton of experience working with post op clientele after back, hip, knee, and shoulder surgeries. Something else Coach Royce is not well known for is creating, trademarking, and implementing the worlds first barbell education system.
To Sign Up:
Members: reserve a spot on Wodify
Non-Members: email [email protected]